Say goodbye to dry, damaged, brittle hair, our organic Moringa Magic Conditioning Balm gently soothes irritated and itchy scalps by replenishing the moisture and strengthen hair follicles to restore natural shine and smoothness. Fortified with organic active restorative properties which intensely repairs dry damaged hair,
KEY INGREDIENTS – MORINGA, BAOBAB, GOTU KOLA, TURMERIC
- RESTORING VIBRANCY – Our Amazing Organic Formula Deeply Moisturises your Scalp, Roots and Hair, Without Stripping Natural Oils from the Hair.
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS– Maximum Protection Against Free Radicals While Nourishing Your Hair and Scalp.
- DEEPENED HYDRATION BOOST – Moringa and Boabab Oil Promises Moisturizing Capabilities are Proven to Nourish and Make Your Hair Extra Soft, Silky and Lustrous.
- HEALS AND REPAIRS – Strengthening the Hair from the Inside Out to Reduce Breakage
- PROMOTES NEW HAIR GROWTH - Increased Scalp Circulation Increases Hair Growth
- VITAMINIZING – Jam Packed with a Potent Charge of Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants and Essential Fatty Acids Which Ultimately Protects the Hair Against Further Damage
- PROVIDES INSTANT RELIEF - Highly Effective for Relieving Itchy, Flaky and Irritated Scalps. Excellent for Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis
- SIMPLY NATURAL – Free From Nasties and Enriched with High-Performance Natural Organic Ingredients for You to Enjoy
- SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES- Taking Care of all Hair Types
Moringa Magic - Conditioning Balm
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 71 Shelton Street, Covent Gardens, London WC2H 9JQ.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 71 Shelton Street, Covent Gardens, London WC2H 9JQ.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- 1.1 We use Royal Mail, MyHermes and DHL for UK deliveries.
- 1.2 For Standard delivery £3.95 [including free postage deliveries], our aim is to prepare your order and despatch it within 2 working days [Monday to Friday excl. bank holidays], which means that you receive your order within 2 to 5 working days from the date it was despatched. This may not always be possible depending on the volume of orders on our system, so if your order has not been despatched within 3 working days, please contact us directly.
- 1.3 If your order value is below £75 and weighs less than 3kg and you have selected standard delivery, your order will be despatched with Royal Mail.
- 1.4 If your order value exceeds £75, weighs over 3kg and you have selected standard delivery, your order will be despatched with MyHermes.
- 1.5 Orders despatched on a Royal Mail Service are NOT tracked and can take up to 5 working days to be delivered.
- 1.6 Orders despatched with MyHermes are tracked and will require a signature on delivery. Once despatched, delivery will take place within 2-3 working days.
- 1.7 For Express deliveries £6.95 [UK only], orders received before 2.00pm (Mon - Thurs) will be processed and despatched on a priority basis to ensure it reaches you within 2 working days. Please make sure you are at the delivery address within these 2 working days to accept the order as a signature will be required. Our shipping department is open Monday to Friday (excl. bank holidays), meaning an express order placed after 2.00pm on a Thursday but before 2.00pm on a Friday, will be scheduled for delivery the following Monday (excl. bank holidays). Our express service is handled by MyHermes; we aim for you to receive your order within 2 working days (Mon-Fri). MyHermes will contact you by email to help you track your order once it has been despatched. Our express delivery service DOES NOT guarantee your order for next day delivery, even if it was placed before 2.00pm (Mon - Thurs).
- 1.8 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for despatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
- 1.9 If you do not receive your order within 5 working days from the date of despatch, please contact our Customer Services on 0203 086 9062 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.10 We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- 1.11 If your order is returned to us due to several failed delivery attempts, non-collection or an insufficient/incorrect address, we cannot refund any shipping costs.
- 1.12 Large volume orders may be subject to additional shipping charges. This will be discussed with you prior to your order being dispatched.
2 INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
- 2.1 We currently use two options for international deliveries: A non-tracked service with Royal Mail and a tracked service through DHL. We ship to most countries, however at this time we are unable to ship to Ukraine and Russia.
- 2.1 If the items on your order are less than 3kg in weight, we will send your order to you via Royal Mail on a standard non-tracked service. We ask that you allow 20 working days for orders to arrive if sent on this service, however the items are usually delivered within 10 days or less.
- 2.3 If your order is more than 3kg in weight then we will use a tracked service via DHL and transit time will be a maximum of 10 working days, depending on the destination. A signature will be required on receipt.
- 2.4 We pass on to our customers only the exact courier cost to us, which is calculated based upon product weight only [we ignore the weight of the outer packaging] and the destination country.
- 2.5 If your order is sent with Royal Mail, your order will not be tracked. If your order is sent with DHL, you will receive a tracking email to show the progress of the order.
- 2.6 When ordering goods from our site for delivery overseas you may be subject to additional import duties and taxes, which are levied once the order reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Contact your local customs office for further information.
- 2.7 Please be aware that there may be limitations on what can be sent to you with regards to specific items and order value. You may also need to provide specific documentation for clearance of your order, once it arrives in your destination country. This may vary from country to country and we ask that you contact your local customs office for additional information before placing an order. We cannot refund any shipping costs should your order be returned for any of these reasons. In certain situations your order may be destroyed by customs if you are unable to provide clearance for the order; in this instance we cannot refund product or shipping costs for these reasons.
- 2.8 Within our fees there is a Fuel Surcharge. This surcharge may vary from month to month therefore all international postage charges will change slightly month to month.
- 2.9 If you do not receive your order within 20 working days, please contact Customer Services on 0203 086 9062 or email us at email@example.com.
- 2.10 We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- 2.11 If your order is returned to us due to several failed delivery attempts, non-collection or an insufficient/incorrect address, we cannot refund any shipping costs.
- 2.12 Our third party carriers may not be able to deliver to certain countries at particular times for reasons of politics, government, natural disaster or operational crises. In such circumstances your shipment will be returned to our mail centre and held till such a time that they are able to deliver to you. In these circumstances you may ask for the order to be refunded.
- 2.13 Due to strict Customs Regulations in Australia we are unable to despatch anything that contains Citrus Peel or Wood to this country.
- 2.14 Large volume orders may be subject to additional shipping charges. This will be discussed with you prior to your order being dispatched.